Monday, August 13, 2018

Batch #184 ~ Belgian Abbey Pale Ale


Here is a very simple pale ale, using only base malt grains, UK Golding and German Tettnang hops, and Belgian Abbey yeast.  The label is adorned with a photo taken while cleaning a beer keg, of a soap bubble film.  Was I stoned while noticing and recording this phenomena?  Well, I don't recall, but I do live in Colorado, so this is a legal possibility.

Here are a couple of video recordings I made of this colorful micro-event, which I paired with some music from the psychedelic era.  By the way, the psychedelic era may be coming back, at least in terms of clinical psychology and the new science of psychedelics, as researched and recorded by the acclaimed author, Michael Pollan, in his new book, "How to Change Your Mind".  Check it out.

Cheers!
MT


No comments:

Post a Comment