Saturday, October 17, 2020

Batch #202 - "Time Face Nut Brown Ale"

 

I bought a small slide-digitizer this summer, and began the long process of sorting through old photos, saving the best ones in digital format.  I came across this photo from my college days in NYC, in the early 70's.  At the Metropolitan Museum on Central Park, I saw these faces staring at each other across centuries of time, from the end of the display case.  Hello, past!  Hello, future!

This batch was brewed in July, with 2-Row and Aromatic Munich malted barleys, as well as some Munich Malt LME.  it was bittered with all US Fuggle hops pellets (owing to the fact I was given a couple pounds of these pellets a couple years ago, and I'll keep using them until they're gone.  I used Safale T-58 yeast to ferment this ale, and it finished with a 6.5% abv.

Cheers!

MT

No comments:

Post a Comment