Thursday, January 19, 2023

Batch #218 ~ Belgian Farmhouse Ale

 

I couldn't help myself, after former President Trump announced he will run for the presidency again in 2024, as indictments for numerous crimes against our Constitution are looming against him, I had to order a custom red ball cap, emblazoned with my feelings about this crime boss who nearly destroyed our democracy.

"Humpty Trumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Trumpty had a great fall.  All his enablers and all of his fans, couldn't (or wouldn't, or shouldn't) put Trumpty together again."  ~  MT-2022

In spite of its distasteful label, this Belgian Saison Farmhouse Ale came out quite nicely.  I'll be saving quite a few bottles to celebrate with in November of 2024, or before, when the DOJ LOCKS HIM UP.

 

Cheers,

MT

No comments:

Post a Comment