Thursday, October 29, 2015

Batch #151 ~ Belgian Saison Farmhouse Ale

I hope this ale is not my final batch for the year, but I brew outdoors with a large propane burner, and don't have an exhaust hood large enough to do it indoors.  Perhaps I'll relocate my brewing gear to the greenhouses at CRMPI, where there are always days in the 50's and 60's, and plenty of plants to soak up the CO2, but carrying full carboys on that gnarly road, home to ferment, keg and bottle, might be too adventurous for me.  We'll see.
Now that I am rigged for, and finally somewhat skilled in the art of kegging homebrew, it has become apparent that I cannot afford to take the Winter off from brewing, and deplete my stock of bottles or buy from the beer store.  We don't want to run out of homebrew, or there will be mutiny!
Cheers,
MT

No comments:

Post a Comment